The Board of the Geneva Centre is responsible for overseeing the policies and activities of the organization. The Geneva Centre’s Board of Management meets at least thrice a year to discuss the strategic direction of the organization.
As of the latest Board meeting held on 14 November 2019, the Board of the Geneva Centre is constituted of the following members:
- Chairman of the Board of Management, Ambassador Ghazi Jomaa (Tunisia);
- Treasurer, Dr Mohammed Butti Thani Tarish Al Shamsi (United Arab Emirates)
- General-Secretary, Mr Vincent Hornung (Switzerland);
- Board Member, Prof. Paola Todini (Italy);
- Board Member, Dr-Judge Mohammad Al Tarawneh (Jordan).