Board Members and Executive Director
The Board of the Geneva Centre is responsible for overseeing the policies and activities of the NGO. It is governed by the Geneva Centre’s Board of Directors which meets at least once a year to discuss the strategic direction of the organization.
As of the latest Board meeting held on 14 March 2017 at the Geneva Centre’s Headquarter, the Board of the Geneva Centre is constituted of the following members:
- Chairman of the Board of Management, H. E. Dr. Hanif Hassan Ali Al Qassim (UAE).
- Treasurer, Dr. Mohamed Butti Thani Tarish Al Shamsi (UAE).
- Board Member, Mr. Mikhael Kouly (Canada).
- Board Member, H. E. Mr. Saad Ahmed Al Farargi (Egypt).
- Board Member, Mr. Trevor Mostyn (UK).
Mr. Idriss Jazairy former Board Member resigned from the Board and became Executive Director of the Centre on 6 July 2016.